The City of Filer issues Building Permits within City limits and the Impact Area.

The building inspector is Darryl Petrone and can be reached at 539-0104.

Requirements for building permits are as follows:

  • Two sets of plans (stamped by South Central Health District if out of the city limits)
  • Legal description
  • Plot plan showing placement and all existing & future building

Hook-up fees for New Home Construction: Sewer Capacity Fee is $3047.00; Sewer Tap Fee is $2500.00; Water Capacity Fee is $2214.00; Water Tap Fee is $2500.00; Meter Expenses are $771.00 plus the $100.00 refundable meter deposit.

For Rezone, Variance, Special Use and Subdivision procedures please contact City Hall.

New Single Development

New Subdivision Property Owner

Developer - New Subdivisions

Building Permit

Demolition Permit

Zoning Map

Special Use Permit Application

Get in Touch

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.

City Hall

City Hall Mailing Address

Business Hours

  • Monday-Thursday: 7:00AM to 6:00PM
  • Friday: Closed
  • Saturday: Closed
  • Sunday: Closed