The City of Filer issues Building Permits within City limits and the Impact Area.

The building inspector is Darryl Petrone and can be reached at 539-0104.

Requirements for building permits are as follows:

  • Two sets of plans (stamped by South Central Health District if out of the city limits)
  • Legal description
  • Plot plan showing placement and all existing & future building

Hook-up fees for New Home Construction: Sewer Capacity Fee is $3047.00; Sewer Tap Fee is $2500.00; Water Capacity Fee is $2214.00; Water Tap Fee is $2500.00; Meter Expenses are $771.00 plus the $100.00 refundable meter deposit.

For Rezone, Variance, Special Use and Subdivision procedures please contact City Hall.

Building/Mechanical Permit Application

New Construction - Water & Sewer Form

Zoning Map

Get in Touch

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.

City Hall

City Hall Mailing Address

Business Hours

  • Monday-Thursday: 7:00AM to 6:00PM
  • Friday: Closed
  • Saturday: Closed
  • Sunday: Closed