The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 at 7:30PM in the council chambers.
- Open meeting and declaration of quorum
- Amend the agenda if necessary
- Approve minutes of regular meetings held October 3rd and October 17th and special meeting held October 30th, 2017
- Treasurer's Report for the month of September
- Bills for the month of October
- Consent Agenda
- Police Report - Christina Hatch/Sgt. John Darnall
- Fire Report - Ruby Allen/Bud Compher
- Street Report - Bud Sheridan/Joe Baratti
- Water Report - Gary Deitrick/Joe Baratti
- Sewer Report - Gary Deitrick/Joe Baratti
- Library Report - Ruby Allen
- Planning & Zoning Report - Christina Hatch
- Old Business
- New Business
- Filer Building Inspector backup plan reviewer - Darryl Petrone
- Discuss Ordinance for criminal background checks for transient vendors
- Presentation and approval of Golden Spur #14 final plat.
- Approve weed clean up at 128 Stirrup St.
- Resolution #613 - Police Department declaring personal property surplus
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pursuant to Idaho Code 74-206(1)(f) - To communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated. The mere presence of legal counsel at an executive session does not satisfy this requirement.
- Election results
- Adjourn Meeting
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.