The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018 at 7:30PM in the council chambers.
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of a quorum
- Amend the Agenda, if necessary
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Minutes of the Regular City Council Meetings held September 4th and 18th
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Treasurer’s Report for the Month of September 2018
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Bills for the Month of September 2018
- Public Hearing:
- Police Report - Christina Hatch / Jeff Troumbley
- Fire Report - Bud Compher
- Street Report - Sam Callen / Joe Baratti
- Water Report - Gary Deitrick / Joe Baratti
- Sewer Report - Gary Deitrick / Joe Baratti
- Library Report - Candise Ramsey / Donna Lineberry
- P&Z Report - Christina Hatch
- New Business:
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Drawdown & Progress Report #8 – Kathy Uker
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Approval for Emily Daubner & Jim Veenstra to attend PRIMA training in Idaho Falls on October 18th
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Possible property development along Highway 30 and Clover Road
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Filer Community Path Information – Mayor Templeman
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Update regarding a State permit being issued to Forrest LeBaron for his storage units at 2180 East 3900 North, Filer.
- Citizen's Input:No person shall be permitted to speak from a location other than the public podium. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the City Council regarding City related issue. In order to ensure adequate public notice, Idaho Law provides that any item requiring action from the Council must be placed on the agenda for an upcoming Council meeting, unless there are emergency circumstances. Comments related to future public hearing should be held for that public hearing. Persons wishing to speak will have 3 minutes. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor, either by subsequent appointment or after tonight’s meeting if time permitting. The City Council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment.
- Executive Session:Certain City-related matters may need to be discussed confidentially as a matter of law subject to applicable legal requirements; the Council may enter executive session to discuss such matters under Idaho Code 74-206:
- 74-206(1)(f) To communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated. The mere presence of legal counsel at an executive session does not satisfy this requirement.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.