The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 7:30PM in the Filer Fire Department building at 228 Main Street, Filer, Idaho.
- Open meeting and declaration of quorum
- Discuss moving July 4th regular council meeting to Wednesday July 5th, 2017
- Pay remaining bills for month of May
- Approve Region IV Block Grant Project Administration Contract
- Venture in (Mary Kestler) - Request to close off one lane of Midway Street for concert in August
- Discuss Golden Spur #14 Pressurized Irrigation System
- Citizen's Input
- Begin budget process
- Executive Session - Pursuant to Idaho Code section 74-206(1)(b) - To consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, or public school student.
- Adjourn Meeting
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.