The Filer City Council will hold a public hearing and regular city council meeting on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:30PM in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
- Open meeting and declaration of quorum
- Amend the agenda if necessary
- Approve minutes of regular meetings held September 5th, September 19th, and special meeting held September 27th, 2017
- Treasurer's Report for the month of August
- Bills for the month of September
- Consent Agenda
- Police Report - Christina Hatch/John Darnall
- Fire Report - Ruby Allen/Bud Compher
- Street Report - Bud Sheridan/Joe Baratti
- Water Report - Gary Deitrick/Joe Baratti
- Sewer Report - Gary Deitrick/Joe Baratti
- Library Report - Ruby Allen
- Planning & Zoning Report - Christina Hatch
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive session pursuant to Idaho code section 74-2016(1)(b) to consder the evaluation, dismissal, or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, or public school student.
- Citizen's Input
- Adjourn Meeting
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.