The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday April 5, 2016 at 7:30PM in the council chambers.
- Open meeting and declaration of quorum
- Amend agenda if necessary
- Minutes of the Regular Council Meetings held March 1, 2016 and March 15, 2016.
- Treasurer’s Report for the month of February 2016
- Bills for the month of March 2016
- Citizen’s Input
- Consent Agenda:
- Police Report Ruby Hite/Tim Reeves
- Street Report Ruby Hite/Joe Baratti
- Fire Report Christina Hatch/Bud Compher
- Water Report Gary Deitrick/Joe Baratti
- Sewer Report Gary Deitrick/Joe Baratti
- Library Report Bud Sheridan
- P&Z Report Bud Sheridan
- New Business
- Fair Housing Month & Arbor Day Proclamations
- Approval To Advertise For Water Conservation/Backflow Prevention
- John Darnall - Training Approval
- Rob Hegstrom/JUB - Arsenic Water Project Update
- Final Plat - King Subdivision
- Filer Kiwanis - Filer Fun Days
- Judy Lea Smith - Fencing Issue at 104 Juniper St.
- Don Hall - Discuss City/County Issues
- Adjourn meeting
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.