The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 at 6:00PM in the council chambers.
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of a quorum
- Amend the Agenda, if necessary
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Remaining bills for January to be paid February 2019
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Findings of Facts & Conclusions of Law for Idaho Power Special Use Permit Application, 2296 E 3950 N, Filer, Idaho
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Approve 2018 Audit Report & Audit Engagement Letter
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Southern Idaho Tourism Annual Update – Melissa Barry
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Surplus Items
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Building Maintenance
- DISCUSSION ITEM: City of Filer & Impact Area Comprehensive Plan Review
- Citizen's Input:No person shall be permitted to speak from a location other than the public podium. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the City Council regarding City related issue. In order to ensure adequate public notice, Idaho Law provides that any item requiring action from the Council must be placed on the agenda for an upcoming Council meeting, unless there are emergency circumstances. Comments related to future public hearing should be held for that public hearing. Persons wishing to speak will have 3 minutes. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor, either by subsequent appointment or after tonight’s meeting if time permitting. The City Council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment.
- Executive Session - DISCUSSION ITEM: Certain City-related matters may need to be discussed confidentially as a matter of law subject to applicable legal requirements; the Council may enter executive session to discuss such matters under Idaho Code 74-206(1):
- 74-206(1)(b) To consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, or public school student
- 74-206(1)f) To communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated. The mere presence of legal counsel at an executive session does not satisfy this requirement
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Decisions regarding Executive Session
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.