The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday, September 18th, 2018 at 7:30PM in the council chambers.
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of a quorum
- Amend the Agenda, if necessary
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Remaining bills for the month of July 2018
- Public Hearing: Items listed as public hearings allow citizen comment on the subject matter before the Council. Residents or visitors wishing to comment upon the item before the Council should follow the procedural steps. In order to testify, individuals must sign up in advance, providing sufficient information to allow the Clerk to properly record their testimony in the official record of the City Council. Hearing procedures call for presentation by the applicant, submission of information from City staff, and is followed by public testimony. The rules for testifying include the following: applicant will have 15 minutes to present their project; testimony by the public will be limited to 3 minutes per person. Testimony at public hearings on applications brought forth from the Planning & Zoning Commission can be used to reaffirm previous testimony. This time is for comments. It is not a question / answer debate time.
- a. Special Use Permit Application for Storage Units at 2180 E 3900 N, Filer – Forrest LeBaron ( Nancy Aldredge)
- DISCUSSION – ACTION ITEM: Special Use Permit Application – Forrest LeBaron
- PRESENTATION: At–Will Employee Personnel Policy – Tim Stover
- Citizen's Input:No person shall be permitted to speak from a location other than the public podium. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the City Council regarding City related issue. In order to ensure adequate public notice, Idaho Law provides that any item requiring action from the Council must be placed on the agenda for an upcoming Council meeting, unless there are emergency circumstances. Comments related to future public hearing should be held for that public hearing. Persons wishing to speak will have 3 minutes. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor, either by subsequent appointment or after tonight’s meeting if time permitting. The City Council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.