The Filer City Council will hold a regular city council meeting on Tuesday, January 16th, 2017 at 7:30PM in the council chambers.
- Open meeting and declaration of quorum
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Amend the agenda if necessary
- Remainign bills for the month of December
- Fire District Agreement w/ City for Fire Protection
- Tree removal at 229 Midway Street
- Incident Management Training
- Approval for Sgt. John Darnall to attend Video Evidence Training February 26th & 27th in Nampa
- Subdivision Development Inquiry - CJ Johnson
- Appointment of Liaisons
- Citizen's Input
- Adjourn Meeting
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting please contact the Filer City Office at 326-5000 at least two business days prior to the meeting.